3 Important Steps to Stop YOUR Business Having a Flat Tyre..Oct 18, 2020
20 Years Ago
- It was a pain just to get access to the spare tyre. You needed to winch it down from under the boot.
- The tool for the winching was flimsy and ineffective.
- After he eventually got to the spare tyre, he then attempted to get the flat tyre off the axle.
- He was unable to do that.
- The jack didn't seem that safe.
- And the wheel was stuck.
One Hour Later
Some Telling Answers
- "Oh no - I don't use a Business Coach - they are far too expensive".
(What, like the AA..?)
- "Oh no - I don't use a Bookkeeper - I do my accounts on a Sunday".
(Whilst his kids are visiting the park, apparently - so he doesn't see is kids at play)
- "Oh no - I don't know about the financials of my business - it's not my year-end yet".
(Last year he submitted his accounts 9 months after the year-end, so he had actually no idea of his financial performance for 21 months)
- "Oh no - I don't really know which is my most profitable product. But I know what I like doing best."
(But he couldn't tell me when he last sold the service that he "liked the best".)
Is YOUR Business running on a Flat Tyre..?
If you are a business owner, here are three Key Success Questions for you...
- Do you have the right Hammer for the Job in your business..? The AA man had exactly the right tools, and - just as importantly - he knew exactly where to tap to get the right result. Have you developed the right SKILLS to make you a Better Business Owner, or are you just an employee in your own business..?
- When did you last check to see if Your Business is running on a Flat Tyre..? What are the warning lights on YOUR dashboard..? Don't wait until a small bill becomes a big bill, and potentially causes big disruption in your business - perhaps with fatal consequences.
- Is your business travelling along a country road (with nice scenery) or on a Motorway to Success..? And, more importantly, if you are on a motorway, are you travelling in the right direction..? Remember to check your progress and the warning lights regularly.
Don't be a hostage to other people's Problems, Goals and Agendas...
It's your Business
It's your Life
It's OK to take control...
This content is produced by Peter Sylvester who is the Founder of Integrus Global.
Integrus Global is an international leadership and business development organisation, which operates face-to-face in the UK, USA, Mexico, Colombia, Spain, Portugal, Malaysia and Australia - PLUS all courses are also delivered virtually online to locations globally.
For more information, visit https://www.integrus.online/site/about
To book a no-obligation chat with Peter, visit https://www.integrus.online/peter
All Integrus Courses carry a 30-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee